Every home requires routine, seasonal, HVAC preventative maintenance to keep the AC system running at its peak performance and isolate any issues that can cause a breakdown. Keeping your home cool and comfortable is our priority.
If you are in need of air conditioning repair or maintenance then contacting the expert technicians at Assured Comfort is your answer. With licensed, trained, 5 star professionals, who care about your home and comfort, we can offer you a variety of cooling and air quality options best suited to your needs.
Seasonal AC tune ups for maintenance purposes assure that your system won’t fail when your system is running at its hardest during the peak hot months. Our team fully understands the importance of a properly functioning AC, and is trained to maintain, repair and install all makes and models. With top of the line craftsmanship, you will not be disappointed with our Wow Service. We guarantee it!
AC Maintenance Checklist Our Technicians Provide
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Install gauges; record operating pressures and temperatures.
- Evaluate condition of air filters; clean and replace with customer-supplied filter.
- Measure refrigerant superheat to fine-tune its charge.
- Clean condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil.
- Check blower motor (and belt, if applicable).
- Test ”temperature drop” at return and supply air; adjust blower speed.
- Safety-test all controls for proper operation.
- Meter voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings.
- Test condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Tighten and safety-test all wires and connections.
- Clean thermostat.
- Install one 1-inch pleated filter and tape filter rack, if in a non-air conditioned area.
- Visually inspect duct system.
- Visually inspect water heater.
- Visually inspect grills and registers.
- Visually inspect attic insulation.
- Conduct smoke test around plenums and accessible take-offs.
- Add drain tablets.
- Wax outdoor unit.
- Install or initial service sticker.
- Remove top of outdoor unit and remove leaves and debris (when accessible).
- Inspect wire in safety switch on condensate pumps (if needed).
- Inform customer of equipment condition.
Why You Should Get Your AC Tuned-Up
It’s important to not only invest in a quality HVAC system, but to also maintain the HVAC system so that the unit lasts its lifespan.
The key to getting the best use out of your comfort system is to provide the proper maintenance and repair when needed. This is where tune ups become a priority in your home maintenance plan.
The best way to maintain maximum efficiency and output from your home’s air conditioning system is to speak with the professionals at Assured Comfort about a comprehensive, periodic tune-up service.
It could save you from having to buy a new unit due to lack of care, and you will enjoy improved reliability and increased durability of your comfort system. Don’t wait to tune up your system until the heat of summer. The best time to get your units tuned-up is in between seasons. That way you’ll be ready for what is bound to come!
Three Benefits of an Assured Comfort Tune-Up:
- Lower energy bills. Well-maintained systems don’t have to work as hard as unmaintained systems to reach the same temperature, so they use less energy and keep your operating costs stable.
- Improved reliability. Regular maintenance will keep your system working optimally even in extreme conditions and prevent break-downs. When the system’s been cleaned, loose parts have been tightened, stiff parts have been lubricated and broken parts have been replaced, there’s very little chance an emergency repair will be needed.
- Increased durability. Just like changing the oil in your car, regular maintenance will extend your comfort system’s lifespan, and can help delay the expense of having to replace your unit sooner than necessary.
No matter what brand or model air conditioner you have in your home, our HVAC technicians have the expertise and knowledge to expertly service your system. Don’t wait any longer! For increased reliability and durability of your cooling systems across Atlanta, call Assured Comfort today.
Here are some additional ways to get more years out of your ac unit.
How to Prepare Your A/C for Warm Weather
A broken HVAC is the last thing you want to deal with in the middle of a hot Georgia summer.
It’s important to do these four things in the springtime to prepare your air conditioner for the summer months:
Replace the air filter.
As a rule of thumb, the filter in your HVAC system should be changed seasonally to help keep your home’s air clean.
A clean filter will also allow your HVAC system to run more efficiently.
Get a tune-up.
A professional inspection and tune up at the start of spring is a good idea for many reasons. During your tune-up, our technicians will clean and inspect all components to boost efficiency and keep your system running smoothly. They will also look for warning signs and red flags to help prevent potential breakdowns.
Opt for a programmable thermostat if you don’t already have one.
Programmable thermostats are among the latest in home luxuries brought to you by modern technology.
"With a programmable thermostat, you can control the temperature in your home according to the time of day, even in advance, and from your mobile device or tablet".
Some models allow for recurring temperature schedules based on the day of the week, so all you have to do is set it and forget it. In addition to the convenience, programmable thermostats offer many benefits, including:
- Lower utility bills. Because you can program them to a lower temperature while you are away or asleep, they are constantly using less energy than a normal thermostat would. Most programmable thermostats pay for themselves within a year through the monthly savings they offer!
- Improved comfort. Set the temperature in advance so you can walk into your home at the exact temperature you want it.
- Peace of mind. Have you ever left for vacation wondering if you forgot to turn up/down the thermostat? Many programmable thermostats can connect to your home’s WiFi, so you can set the temperature from your computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere.
Schedule a home energy audit.
Scheduling a home energy audit now can help you save money all summer long.
By identifying air leaks in your home, you can effectively seal them and keep cold air from escaping the house during the hottest of heat waves.
Contact Atlanta's Best Air Conditioning Maintenance Team
Do not wait until the Georgia heat sets in this summer to have your Air Conditioning system checked.
Call the professionals at Assured Comfort for all of your Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair needs.
Whether the answer is a simple fix, or you need an entire new AC unit, the team at Assured Comfort is ready to serve you.
We have been working since 2002 and are the trusted Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance experts.