Did you know that Assured Comfort offers commercial heating and cooling services for businesses in Atlanta?
You may already be familiar with Assured Comfort because of our residential air conditioning and heating services, but we do also offer HVAC services to businesses.
Here’s a rundown of what we offer to businesses across the Atlanta metro area:
- Light commercial heating and cooling. The highly-trained professionals at Assured
Comfort will get to your business fast! Technicians travel in fully-stocked trucks and offer a full range of services for your building or facility. We’ll maintain your system to help save you money by avoiding downtime and improving your energy efficiency.
- Free estimates. We offer free estimates, so you can decide whether it’s time to upgrade your heating and/or air conditioning system. You may be surprised just how affordable a new system can be.
- Repairs and service. Assured Comfort’s experienced HVAC technicians have the experience and know-how to provide your business with the very best, most cost effective solutions.
- Outstanding warranties. Your commercial property will benefit from outstanding system and manufacturer warranties. Plus, we offer a warranty on all workmanship performed at your location.
Technical HVAC Installations
Whether you want a rooftop unit or a packaged air conditioning system, installing commercial heating and air conditioning can be a major project.
Even so, Assured Comfort is fully-equipped and ready to do the job.
If mechanical air conditioning units need to be installed on a rooftop, a crane will be used to lift the unit onto a curb and then orient it correctly to set it up and connect the airflow and return supply.
A first-time installation requires adding a return and a supply, but during a replacement, a curb adapter must be used to match the existing return and supply configuration.
Then, all electric work and gas lines need to be connected to the new system.
Installing three or four commercial units can often be completed in four to five hours with a large enough crew.
Before the installation, we will do a careful analysis of your building and help you decide which type of system will best meet your needs and your budget.
Our technicians have many years of experience in the commercial HVAC industry, and we install some of the best commercial HVAC equipment available.
When you have us install a new comfort system, you can rest assured your commercial space will stay comfortable all year long, summer or winter.
Mechanical HVAC Repairs
We understand that when you manage or own a business, time is money. Any time without proper heating or air conditioning can equate to lost business and unhappy customers.
That’s why our service technicians will inspect and quickly repair whatever issues your current system is having—exactly when you need it.
If it’s an emergency repair, it may be obvious your system needs attention, suddenly you’re without heating or air conditioning when you need it the most.
Other times, there are more subtle signs that maintenance work is needed.
For instance, your HVAC system may require repairs if:
- There’s a loud squeaking, squealing, grating or grinding noise when you turn on the system, which could indicate a belt, pulley or motor is worn out. Failure to service your unit when you hear these sounds could result in an emergency breakdown not too far down the road—and pricey repair.
- Your building has excessive dust. This could be due to leaky air ducts, which would need to be sealed, or clogged air filters which should be replaced.
- The systems aren’t generating cool air. Even if your thermostat is set as low as possible, the air coming through the vents may not be cool. This is usually a sign that your system is in need of repair. It could be that the system’s level of Freon (the refrigerant in the cooling system) is too low, or the air compressor may have failed.
- One part of your building is much cooler (or warmer) than another area, even though the thermostats are set for the same temperature for each. This may indicate that your heating (or cooling) systems are cycling on and off too frequently. A tune-up and adjustment may resolve the issue. If not, you may need new equipment.
- Your comfort system won’t turn on. If so, you probably have a problem with your thermostat or air conditioning compressor. If your equipment is more than 15 years out, it may be time to upgrade to a new system.
- There is moisture or leakage coming from your air conditioning system. Leakage could be the refrigerant from the system; this liquid is toxic and would need to be cleaned up immediately. Water pools adjacent to your system may mean the drain tube (which disposes the air condensation) is either blocked or broken. Any issues with moisture should be addressed quickly to prevent the growth of mold and mildew—which can create obvious health hazards.
- There’s a strange, foul or pungent odor when the system is running. This usually indicates the air conditioner’s wire insulation has burned out. If you smell a musty odor, that means there is probably mold or mildew inside your unit or ductwork—another clue that immediate attention is needed.
If you experience of any of these types of problems, please contact Assured Comfort to have a technician inspect your system.
Don’t put off the repairs your HVAC system needs. Give us a call and we’ll send a technician to your company or business immediately to address the issue.
We’re the HVAC Pros Atlanta Companies and Businesses Can Trust!
Assured Comfort knows if your company has troubles with its heating or air conditioning system, that can negatively impact your business and compromise your bottom-line.
Our expert HVAC technicians are specially-trained to install, maintain and repair commercial HVAC systems of any brand, size or type to keep your business up and running.
Our goal is the same as yours: to minimize HVAC equipment downtime and ensure comfortable indoor temperatures for your office, retail store, employees, tenants or customers.
Please don’t be surprised if your company’s air conditioning or heating requires more “professional attention” than your home AC unit or furnace needs.
While most commercial HVAC systems are built to last, these systems endure significantly more wear and tear than the typical home heating or AC system because they run far more often.
In fact, when we get a call from a local company or business, it’s almost always for service repairs.
That’s because, on average, commercial units run three times more compared to residential units.
This is especially true for offices, warehouses, restaurants or other buildings with long operating hours, which may stay open 16 to 24 hours a day.
For this reason, commercial systems generally require service four times a year, whereas residential HVAC systems usually require service just once or twice each year.
In buildings with highly specialized systems that have elaborate filtration and strict humidity requirements, such as surgery and operating rooms in medical buildings, routine maintenance is typically required every 30 to 60 days.
Let’s get started on your Atlanta metro area commercial heating and cooling repairs or installations today.
We’re here to make sure your commercial HVAC system is working efficiently, and we’re available 24/7 for emergencies.