Fall can be unpredictable, but those cold days can make it easier to tell if it's time to replace your furnace before the winter chill hits. Here are some signs it's time to purchase a new system:
1. If your furnace is over 15 years old, it's probably better to replace it than keep fixing it or have it go out on the coldest day of the year.
2. Take a look at your energy bills. If they are rising, get a more efficient system
3. If you see more dust, dirt, soot or rust particles and don't know where they come from. We know where they come from.
4. If you have a lot of humidity in your home, that's a big problem, especially if you have wood floors.
5. Rattles, buzzes and humming are only cute when it comes from a baby, not your furnace.
6. Take a look at your AC and furnace. If you see any rust or cracks in or around your system, it's time to call us.
7. If one room is hot and another is cold. That's a sign.
8. Of course, if we are coming out a bunch to do small fixes, you'll actually save more money by just getting the new furnace.
Think about it. The reason your house feels like home is because it feels
comfy. We want to keep it that way. Give us a call for a FREE inspection.
We'll let you know all your options.