With the ups and downs of the COVID-19 numbers, we want to let you know that we’re being as vigilant as ever to make sure you and your family are safe. Here is our promise to you:
1. Every employee has been told that if they feel any symptoms or have been around anyone with symptoms to NOT go out on any calls.
2. All our technicians, installers, plumbers and staff will always be wearing their masks, gloves and foot coverings when inside your home.
3. We will stay six feet from all our clients, and when possible, avoid all contact whatsoever.
4. We will sterilize and wipe down all our equipment both before and after every stop on our schedule.
5. We will do our best to wipe down all surfaces and doorknobs we touch in your house before we are through.
If you see any of our staff not living up to the high standards we set for ourselves, please call and let us know, and we will deal with the situation immediately.
Our mission and biggest promise to you is that we will keep you comfortable in your home, and making you feel safe is a big part of comfort! We promise.