As the coronavirus pandemic continues to keep many counties and cities at home, there is a lot of home plumbing being used on a daily basis. Now, what was once a plumbing inconvenience like a clogged toilet, is viewed as a larger plumbing problem because during "shelter in place" homeowners need everything to function properly. How else are you going to wash your hands?
We understand that many people are wary about letting people into their homes. This is why we've created a minimum contact policy. Aside from our internal policies we also screen our customers before agreeing to come out to a site. Over the initial phone consultation we ask:
- If they've recently been out of the country
- If they've been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus
- If anyone in the household is ill
Our equipment and work areas are cleaned and disinfected before and after we've completed your job. Our plumbers also practice sanitization and social distancing techniques that include:
- Regular hand washing with warm water and soap
- Protective gloves, mask and foot covering
- Foregoing handshakes for everyone's safety
- Practicing mandated distancing
- Sanitizing surfaces involved with the job
At Assured Comfort, we understand that sheltering in place can become a frustrating situation when your plumbing starts to act up. That's why our policies also include possibly delivering groceries and prescriptions if we're coming your way. We are also collecting food for the Atlanta Community Food Bank if you'd like to donate. We're all in this together and we want to help as much as possible.