Everyone needs someone they trust when something breaks or systems go down. That’s why we have implemented a NO CONTACT process that minimizes the spread of germs during any at-home maintenance or repair call.
This NO CONTACT policy is thorough and covers every part of our business.
- When possible, we are making every interaction electronic
- If we are in the same place as our customers, we are practicing social distancing by staying at least 6′ apart
- Every technician is practicing CDC regulated cleaning before and after every call, including hand washing and disinfecting of all tools
- Every technician wears shoe covers in your home and latex gloves, when appropriate
- We sterilize any in-home work space after the job is done
In many cases, we can even perform our work without any in-person communication. Don’t worry…we’re still the most likable people you’ll ever meet.
Please inform our team members if anyone in your home is feeling ill and we will gladly reschedule your appointment!
Don’t hesitate! We are committed to ensuring your home remains a safe haven by offering the best services completed by our trained experts.